Thursday, March 31, 2011

God's Fingerprints Are Everywhere

     I don't have to search very hard to find them...a few steps beyond my front door and they are there in a thousand ways. Let's take a walk.
     I can see them...

    
     in the clear blue sky...



     In the peace that He gives...


     in color...



     in the food He provides...



     in new growth...



     in the care He takes that even an ugly weed should be given pretty flowers.
It isn't a matter of if God is present in my world, I can see Him if I just take the time to look.

"Many, O Lord my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to usward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered." Psalm 40:5

2 comments: