Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Monday!

     I hope you all had a lovely weekend! Mine was most productive and fabulous. Do you remember my $35 crib I found at a garage sale a few weeks ago? This one.



      I've been painting, and painting, and painting some more. Cribs, I've discovered are very time consuming to paint. All those little bars take forever! At any rate here is what it is looking like so far.


       The color is a grayish blue. I really love the color. I distressed the whole thing to give it a cottage/rustic look.




      I think its super pretty. There is only one problem...I forgot to ask the lady I bought it from for the hardware to put it together! Aghgh! Occasionally there are slight drawbacks to shopping second hand. Sooooo, a complete picture of my masterpiece will have to wait until after my hubby can help me figure out what screws we need to get to put it together.
Complete pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment