Monday, August 15, 2011

Quick Headband Tip

      Well I realize things have been a little slow here on the old blog lately, and it probably will continue to be for at least a few more weeks...or until I can convince the new little lady that night time is a wonderful time to sleep! In the mean time, I'll have to be happy with a post here and there.
      I discovered this little idea for baby headbands and thought I'd share it with those of you that have smaller kiddos. I don't know about you, but I hate it when headbands leave a nasty red mark on little heads because of rough, too tight elastic. You can make your own super soft headbands by cutting up an old pair of toddler tights. Just cut off the foot area, then cut the leg portion into rings. The rings will roll up when you stretch them out.


      They expand quite a bit larger than they look. I could easily fit one on my two year old's head.


     These make a nice snug fit, without being rough on baby's head. I just clip bows or whatever on them to make them cute. You can't get any easier than that!


"Of old hast Thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the Heavens are the work of Thy hands." Psalm 102:25

3 comments: