Monday, September 12, 2011

Prettyify ugly earings

     I adore cheap earrings. I have more than I probably should admit to owning. Sadly, they often end up looking like this...tarnished, and not super gorgeous really.


        However, if you take some embroidery string...


      ...wrap it around real tight, you get this...


     Cuteness, no? And, if you happened to have a second pair, also destined for the trash...

  
      Take some of this...


     ...spray them down, and you have these.


      OK, I am willing to admit I might have just crossed the line into the land of those who abuse the uses of spray paint. I'm sure it won't be the last time.
     Happy Monday!

"By love serve one another." Gal 5:13





1 comment:

  1. Hi Abby,

    You creative girl you! I love the red earrings. That's the spirit keep re-creating and making something old new again.
    Have a sweet day, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete