Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wipeable Kids Placemat


     I recently started the baby on regular food, so that meant my toddler was evicted from her highchair. She sits on a dictionary in a big chair at the table...and makes a royal mess. My mister remarked the other day, that we needed a wipeable placement for her. Well of course! Why didn't I think of that?! I pulled out my left over scraps from making these bibs, and got to work. In case you haven't seen that post, this is just cheap vinyl table cloths that you can get on clearance at the end of the year for next to nothing. I cut two squares about the size of a regular placemat.


     I put right sides together, sewed around the edge, leaving a five inch space. I turned them right sides out, and top stitched around the whole thing. Done.


      For five minutes, and a few cents, I have a cleaner table with less laundry to do.


     Thank you hubby dear, for a fantastic idea!
P.S. Happy February first! =)


Psalms 24:5 He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment